Motor Vehicle Accidents
A Record Of Results: Millions Recovered For Injury Victims
At Mark W. Smith & Associates, Attorneys at Law, we have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for personal injury victims across Louisiana. Our New Orleans car accident lawyers understand the serious effect that motor vehicle collisions can have upon individuals and families, and they are dedicated to helping victims pursue maximum financial compensation.
All you have to do is focus on getting your life back on track. We will handle all the legal details, including preserving vital evidence, negotiating with the various insurance companies and taking your case to trial, if necessary.
Metairie Lawyers For Car Crashes, Tractor-Trailer Accidents And More
From multi-vehicle collisions on the Pontchartrain Causeway or Interstate 10 to smaller crashes on the Northshore or in Metairie or the Westbank, our law firm is available to represent clients in a wide array of motor vehicle accident cases, including:
- Car accidents: Texting while driving, speeding and other careless actions on the road are a leading cause of injury and wrongful death in America. In such cases, the victims or their families can pursue compensation through personal injury lawsuits.
- Truck accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that in only one year, approximately 80,000 people were injured in collisions with trucks nationwide. Many of these accidents were due to truck driver fatigue, poor truck maintenance, overloading and other types of negligence.
- Motorcycle accidents: Because they are not protected by their vehicles, motorcyclists frequently suffer traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, road rash and other injuries.
- Drunk driving accidents: If you were injured by a drunk driver, you may be eligible for punitive damages in addition to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: Our lawyers represent individuals harmed by careless delivery truck drivers, taxi cab drivers, garbage truck drivers and others.
To schedule a free initial consultation about your motor vehicle crash, simply call our Metairie or New Orleans office at 504-662-1723, or contact us online. If we don’t recover money for you, you owe us no lawyers’ fees of any kind.