Accident and Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Personal Injury ♦ Medical Malpractice ♦ Nursing Home Negligence ♦ Auto Accidents ♦ Truck Accidents ♦ Wrongful Death ♦ Social Security Disability ♦ Products Liability
Mark W. Smith & Associates, Attorneys at Law, is a Louisiana law firm committed to providing trustworthy legal counsel and vigorous representation to clients throughout the state. Our New Orleans area medical malpractice lawyers fight for justice on behalf of those harmed by negligent acts and medical errors. We also pursue full compensation for car accident victims, assist families who have lost loved ones to nursing home neglect, handle workers’ compensation cases and much more.
Why Choose Mark W. Smith & Associates To Be Your Legal Advocates?
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing our law firm to represent you in any of our areas of practice:
- Experience: Mr. Smith has been practicing law in Louisiana since 1984, giving him over 30 years of experience.
- Results: We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients as a result of automobile accidents, slips and falls and medical malpractice claims, and millions more for clients as a result of their insurance companies’ failure to properly adjust losses relating to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- Recognition and outstanding reputation: Mr. Smith has received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating, AV Preeminent*, for his legal ability and ethical standards. He has also been selected as one of New Orleans’ “Top Lawyers.” He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has been named one of the Top Trial Lawyers Of America.
- Personal attention: We believe in offering clients the one-on-one communication and service that they deserve.
- Accessibility: For our clients’ convenience, we offer evening or weekend appointments and home or hospital visits by request.
NO RECOVERY, NO FEE OR COSTS TO YOU: In personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice and nursing home negligence cases, we only get paid if we recover money for you.
Contact Lawyers For a Free Initial Consultation
To request a free initial consultation, simply call our Metairie office at 504-830-7660, or contact us online. We look forward to speaking with you about your unique legal needs and guiding you toward a successful resolution of your case.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.