Experienced Metairie Personal Injury Attorney Pursues Justice for Injured Clients
Knowledgeable Louisiana firm represents accident, medical malpractice and nursing home abuse victims
Since 1990, Mark W. Smith & Associates, Attorneys at Law in Metairie has been helping injured and disabled parties throughout the New Orleans area get the compensation and benefits they deserve. If you’ve been injured in an accident, were the victim of medical malpractice or you believe an elderly loved one was the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, our firm provides effective representation to secure the justice you need and deserve. With over 39 years of experience, our firm’s attorney knows how to hold responsible parties and their insurance companies accountable. We also assist clients who have been unfairly denied Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits.
Responsive lawyer guides clients with skill and integrity
When you’ve suffered a serious injury, there’s no time to wait. Clients count on our firm’s attorney for guidance and recommend him to others because he is a:
- Reputable attorney — Our firm’s attorney has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability and has achieved a A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Compassionate counselor — The emotional and financial pressures clients face after an injury are real and understandable. To make things easier, our firm offers flexible scheduling and takes a hands-on approach to each case.
- Strategic litigator — Our firm’s attorney is a proven litigator who is not afraid to put your case in front of a jury if that is what makes the most sense for you.
If you think you can’t afford to hire an attorney, think again. When you work with us, you won’t pay anything unless we collect compensation on your behalf through either an award or a settlement.
Skilled personal injury advocate fights for full and fair compensation
For clients in the greater New Orleans area, and throughout Southeastern Louisiana, our firm provides effective representation in cases involving:
- Personal injury — If a careless or willful act caused you harm, our personal injury law firm will fight to hold the parties at fault accountable by pursuing compensation for medical costs, lost income and pain and suffering.
- Medical malpractice — If a medical provider’s negligence results in an injury to you, you have the right to seek compensation. Our firm will help you pursue justice through a medical malpractice case.
- Nursing home negligence — Cases of nursing home negligence can be challenging to detect and investigate. Whether the harm is from infections, falls or other forms of mistreatment, we have the skills and track record to hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Social Security Disability — The process of applying for Social Security Disability benefits can be complicated and unsuccessful. Our firm can intervene at any stage to guide your application or appeal for benefits if you get denied.
No matter how complex your situation might seem, our firm’s attorney will review each detail and create a sound strategy to meet your specific legal needs.
Contact a qualified Metairie personal injury lawyer for a free consultation
Mark W. Smith & Associates, Attorneys at Law in Metairie represents clients in the greater New Orleans area and throughout Southeastern LA in personal injury and Social Security Disability cases. Please call 504-224-8388 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.