Representing Individuals Harmed By The Wrongdoing Of Others
At the Louisiana law firm of Mark W. Smith & Associates, Attorneys at Law, our founder has more than 30 years of legal experience. He and our legal team know how important it is for you to focus on recovering from your injuries, without having to worry about paying the bills. We are here to help you pursue compensation for any lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering and other damages caused by another party’s negligence.
With offices in both Metairie and New Orleans, our personal injury lawyers handle a wide variety of matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: From texting teens to careless semi-truck drivers, negligence on the road leads to countless serious and catastrophic injuries every year. Our law firm represents those injured in car wrecks, truck collisions, motorcycle accidents and more.
- Slips, trips and falls: Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents can be caused in many different ways. From liquids spilled in grocery store aisles to staircases not built to code in office buildings, all have the very real potential to inflict serious personal injury.
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs: Our law firm is prepared to represent the victims of dangerous or defective drugs, including those injured by Actos, Ambien, Depakote, Lexapro, Paxil, Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin, Yaz, Zoloft and Zyprexa.
- Defective medical devices: Our attorneys fight for maximum compensation for our clients in product liability cases involving transvaginal mesh, hip replacements, pacemakers, defibrillators, surgical staplers and other devices.
- Aviation accidents: Plane crashes are complex cases, whether they involve commercial airliners, private jets or helicopters. We are familiar with both Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) policies and other state and federal laws.
- Maritime accidents: Our law firm represents sailors, barge workers, oil rig workers and others injured on the job. We help clients pursue medical and financial benefits through the Jones Act, the Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation Act and other avenues.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one died due to another party’s negligence or wrongdoing, we will help you seek the emotional closure and financial compensation you need.
Free Consultation With A Metairie Accident Injury Lawyer
To schedule a free initial consultation, simply call our Metairie or New Orleans office at 504-224-8388, or contact us online. If we don’t recover money for you, you owe us no lawyers’ fees of any kind.