Experienced Representation in All Personal Injury Matters
Mark W. Smith & Associates, Attorneys at Law, provides comprehensive legal counsel and representation to a broad spectrum of Louisiana individuals and families. Whether you were injured in a collision with a drunk driver or someone you love suffered wrongful death as the result of another’s negligence, our law firm can help you pursue full and fair compensation for your losses. Our attorneys handle the following matters, among others:
- Medical malpractice: Our New Orleans medical malpractice lawyers handle lawsuits against negligent Louisiana hospitals, physicians, surgeons, pediatricians, OB-GYNs and other medical professionals. Whether you or a loved one has been injured by a missed or delayed cancer diagnosis, a surgical error, medication error, or anesthesia error causing serious injury or death, we can help.
- Nursing home negligence: Our attorneys provide compassionate and skillful representation to families whose loved ones have been the victims of nursing home abuse or neglect. In particular if a loved one has developed a pressure ulcer or bedsore (decubitus) or suffered an injury from a fall, let us help you. Our elderly and infirm are the ones most in need of care and they deserve the best the law requires.
- Auto Accidents: Whether rear-ended by an inattentive driver at fifteen miles per hour or smashed by a drunk at 50 miles per hour, you deserve to be fairly and adequately compensated. Automobile accidents result in more death and disability than any other type of accident.
- Social Security Disability: If you are no longer able to work due to a qualifying disability, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. Let our experienced social security disability advocates help you.
- Workers’ compensation: We help employees who have been injured on the job to obtain the financial and medical help they need. We also handle third-party liability claims on behalf of those injured by independent contractors or by employees of other companies.
- Insurance bad faith: If your insurance company is refusing to honor the terms of your policy or offering you significantly less than you deserve, we can advise you of your rights and fight for full compensation. We have represented hundreds of individuals whose claims were mishandled by their insurance companies.
Free Consultation For Accidental Injury Cases
To schedule a free initial consultation, simply call our Metairie or New Orleans office at 504-830-7660, or contact us online. We look forward to speaking with you about your particular legal concerns.